Friday, January 9, 2009

Hey everyone! This is going to be my place where i post small snippets of my life in Singapore. I figured that instead of trying to multi-task and keep up with people on both Facebook and e-mail, i figured that it would be more convenient for everyone (esp me) to make a blog so that i could update whenever i felt like it and whoever wants to see how I'm doing can just log on and see what I've posted.

Also, I'm thinking about taking one post off per month and e-mailing it as "the Singapore snapshot" (or something of that nature), as a more convenient mode of information. Ill prolly email this "Singapore snapshot" to my mom for distribution, since she knows just about half of the total population of the world.

Also ill prolly message all those on Facebook too to get them up to speed on this.

Ill try to post pics as much as possible but I'm not very religious with taking my camera everywhere.

So that's the first post! now to get started on getting the word out...

P.S. It'd be cool if people commented on this post so i know they're on board, and for that matter id be really cool if people commented on lots of other posts too.

2 comments:

Blob said...

Hey Nick! This is very cool and thanks for adding the photos! Glad to get the update & say hello to the S-pore gang for us!

Lora Louise said...

Nick:
Love the blog, love the story, love the pic, and love you!
xoxo